Return to Ibiza

February 13, 2018
I've been looking at holidays for a good few weeks now and for some reason they are all mega expensive! All's i want is a week somewhere all inclusive, so i can drink myself unconscious around a pool. Last year i done 4 holidays all cheap'ish and I'm not downgrading this year! Now Ibiza has always sprung to mind, i'd absolutely love to go back but as a holiday this time. But even still, the prices are mega once again. And with Ibiza comes the grand spends. I remember doing the closings at Amnesia and it was a 36 hour rave, i managed to last a proper good few hours with a little help.. But yeah even that was €100 entry and that was with workers wristbands too! That place is insane if you want to do it properly. I could go back to Magaluf since my public poll brought back the age limit being around 26-27 when you should stop going. I should realistically be growing up by now and thinking about more chill holidays to de-stress from adult life but who the fuck are we kidding?! I still live and party like I'm 18 years old! I live in some sort of 'Never Land' where i don't grow up.

It's funny, when i was younger i always said I'd be married, with my own home and 2 children by the time i was 25.. when in reality I'm single, living with my mum and cant stand being around kids! Where did it all go wrong..? Although when you are 11 years old or whenever, even 18 year olds seem so old in comparison. I'm giving myself until 30 to find my perfect partner and have a house. I want to move out again before then obviously but to actually buy a home I'm giving myself a 5 year plan. I'd love to move in with my best friends or something but i have the worst OCD it actually makes me angry when I'm left cleaning other peoples mess constantly. I mean i do actually love cleaning up, but when its constant i just wanna throw it all out the window, close the curtains and pretend it never existed.

That reminds me of another story; setting up a cleaning business. So i think this was 2016, i was going into business with this guy from Chester. I sat for weeks coming up with business plans, names, website mocks ect. And i was actually pretty excited to get it all started. Everything seemed to be going perfect, i was going to get a company car from it ect too so to me i would become a real business woman. Then came the downfall... So this guy was mid 30's, and quite flirty. Now to me that's just standard but one time he invited me to Newcastle for a night out and stay at a hotel with him and when i declined things started to change. It started by him cancelling our business meetings on the morning of, even though i had to get two trains there. And when i told him I'm suppose to be going to Amsterdam he then arranged the meeting on the day i was going to fly. So i cancelled the trip and then he cancelled the meeting. From then, he got wind of me dating somebody from TV. This also didn't go down well. I got a text saying i can either choose fame or him! LOL. Just because i started going in magazines he started getting jealous and said either its him or my partner. And to be honest i didn't like being in the mags ect it was just the way my partners life was and i was always with them so i respected their lifestyle and kept them happy as anybody would do. It got to the point where i got an aggressive few texts saying I'm basically fired (from my own business lol) and got blocked on social media. Clearly this guy was after more than just a business proposal...
MEN
AINT
SHIT. 
  
Moral of that story is if you want something, go out and do it yourself! Which is why I'm happy with my life now. I don't depend on anybody else for the first time in 25 years... #TeamDani

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.