Im Back!

September 20, 2020
Your girl's back!!!

Wow, how long has it been? 2 years i think?! Have i got some stories for you! Okay so lets see where we left off.... I had been fucked over by that guy and then i befriended his real girlfriend?? Well IT HAPPENED AGAIN. But i'll get to that story abit later.... 

So 2019, i met a few guys through a dating app called Hinge. Now if you remember, my usual type is dads. You know, the older ones with abit of cash lol. So my first date was with this rich fella, i done the google search on him. He was legit. Owned a construction company. He took me for this swanky 5 course meal in a penthouse restaurant. Firstly, no wonder rich people are usually slim, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE FOOD AT? I mean im not complaining because it was actually delicious but, the drizzles and tiny portions are not for me. I left hungry! But anyway so, he was quite cool and nice looking, and only late 30s. My problem was, he said he was a workaholic and hadn't had a vacation in over 10 years. Hello, i want to prounce around in a bikini and be admired. So, he went in the bin.
I met a second guy, abit older. He sold me DREAMS. He was mid 40's, again nice looking, (i don't date uglies you should know). He told me he was an entrepreneur, that could mean anything. So it started off really well. Talking every day, sending paragraphs, really getting to know eachother. Things were great. Now came the first date.. He was staying in Cheshire, for those not from the UK, that is a really nice place! Footballers and millionaires. My dream place to live obviously. But anyway, he had a driver come pick me up. Yes, he had a personal driver. So im thinking okay this seems legit. I met him and he was exactly like his pictures, thankgod. We dined in a fabulous restaurant, well known in Cheshire. And then continued on for drinks in various other bars. The date went brilliantly. I was driven back home again and the conversations kept flowing from then on. We met again for a country pub date. He picked me up this time. Things seemed to be going really well. It was coming close to valentines and he offered to take me away for it. So i agreed, and began buying new clothes for the occasion. And then the excuses started. Somethings always came up and he had to keep rearranging the dates. To the point were valentines had passed now and i had given up trying. Things fizzled out and i lost interest. I think he must have had a wife or something. Like it didn't add up.... So I was back on hinge looking for new bait. Then i met my ex.
He was abit older than me, not the usual dad i go for. But he told me he was a business owner and we clicked immediately. The first few months were amazing, arnt they always? Im going to save the details of this relationship for another time as its quite a fresh one. However, il get to the part about him living with me for the whole Covid lockdown and dumping me via text and moving out that same day. WELL...… you know when a guy says to you 'don't worry about a certain girl, TRUST YOUR GUT'. Because hes now dating the girl he told me not to worry about lol. So i done the usual, befriended his ex and now we are legit best friends. We both had something in common, A SHIT EX. But, we will discuss that at a later date. That's a big chunk of almost two years and needs a whole arse post. 

So what else is new? My fanpages have been doing really well. Yes im still in the adult world. So ive been treating myself. I had a nose job! That was on my checklist i think? I also bought myself a new car in cash.  And i had my boobs done again! Oh and had my teeth done!! Ive had a glow up let me tell you! I love having money, i mean so does everybody. But having the money to just buy what i want really hits different. 
Oh speaking of the car, i crashed it three times within the first year lol. I am actually a really good driver, im just really bad at parking! No saying that, im only a good driver when there is no other cars around lol. But its my first official car ive got myself so im happy with the bumps an scrapes. And buying a new door because my drivers side got crushed in... YOLO.

I qualified as a nail technician after paying a lot of money for a course. And did i do anything with it... did i fuck. If you have been a regular reader over the years, you'll know how much a nervous person i am. So can you even imagine me trying to do nail art, when my hands shaking that much, i think not. I did give it a go though. But my nerves got the better of me and it just seemed impossible to conquer. Just added the certificates to the 'things i have diplomas in but do nothing with' wall i keep. You know, dental nursing, sports masseuse and nail technician. I did launch my own business though! On The Lash; its an eyelash business. Well, its eyelashes and a miniature bottle of alcohol that come in a gift box. Amazing idea i know, anything to do with alcohol is abit of me. YA GIRL LOVES A DRINK. Im actually well proud of myself for it. But i launched and then covid happened, and no one needed eyelashes lol. My life in a nutshell. But if you are on Instagram i would appreciate some hype, as i need to get it back up off the ground! @onthelash_dw

I havnt dated really since splitting up with my ex and its been over two months now. And you know what i miss.... KISSING! But that sloppy wet kissing. I didn't do that with my ex, i think its an acquired taste actually. Like there needs to be that passion, sexual charge. I need someone to come feed me their tongue because im out of practice. I'm just joking, please don't come. (maybe) Saying that, since having a nose job i can hardly breathe. So if im deep into sloppy kissing, theres a chance i could pass out from lack of breath. WHO WANTS A SNOG THAT KNOWS CPR.?

I think that pretty much sums up what you have missed. Theres going to be loads of little stories to post about but that is the main jist of it for today as i wanted to keep it short and sweet. 

Speak to you soon.....
D x   

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled on this again as I was tidying up my bookmarks, glad to see that you are back I used to enjoy reading about your exploits, what a crazy two years it seems you have had, can’t wait to hear more about the ex and now best friend after reading this post

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.