Basic Update

January 12, 2018
It's 2 weeks into January and i haven't ticked anything off my list yet. Whoops! I'm sitting here with a wholesale box of sugar jellies and a can of Monster. Probably about to get heart palpitations! My best friend is about to get her teeth done and I'm considering setting up a Go Fund Me page to get my surgery lol. Is that even legal? I need like so much doing, well not need, want. I think all in all i need 35K and I'll be happy. Presuming i get most of my procedures done in Turkey where everybody else seems to be going recently! I want rhinoplasty (nose job), breast enlargement again, chin shaved (yes this exists), lip fillers, jaw fillers, tear through fillers, botox, liposuction on biceps and inner thighs, Brazilian bum lift, hairline lowering, veneers, microblading again (eyebrow tattooing). I mean the list just goes on, mine might be abit more extreme than most but these are all my insecurities. It's crazy when you look at somebody and think there is nothing wrong with them isn't it? I'd also like laser eye surgery but I'm too much of a shitbag with that. Although I'm basically half blind now so would it really matter lol. You know eyes are 20/20 vision, my contact lenses are -7 in each eye. So my vision is 13/13. THATS ALMOST HALF BLIND! I'll be needing a white stick by the time I'm 30! Where do i apply for a disability badge? It's the worst waking up of a morning and i literally cannot see shit! And it's so frustrating trying to explain your blindness to somebody who can see aswel. It winds me up, just accept that I'm blind ffs.

With all that aside, I have actually been buying stock for a new business idea i have. I'm not releasing any details yet but it is something in the market i can make money from daily and i can again, still work from home. Win win! I love when people think i don't actually work because I'm always on social media or on the playstation gaming. You don't need to go out and work an office job, i get paid for my Fan site daily which is why i advertise it a lot on my social medias, my modelling ofcourse, working my mums party planning business when I'm required, and from doing this, blogging. I get paid to write which is why i waffle on a lot. But the more clicks i get the more i get paid so... Another job i really want to do is work with dead bodies. Weird i know, but i have such an obsession with dead people. But i know i need all sorts of degrees in Biology ect to even get close to one so I've been looking at transporter jobs. Driving body parts from place to place! It's good pay because well lets face it, who really wants a box of eyeballs strapped in to their passenger seat? Hell yeah i do! You know I'm gonna be opening that box up and jiggling them all about. As much as i get a cob on and cry when the wifi is slow or something, one thing that doesn't bother me is dead bodies. I could work aside someone's' dead family member and just show no remorse. If i can go see my dead granddad while he was lying on a table in the morgue and poke him and open his eyes with curiosity and stuff then i can certainly work with strangers! Man I'm weird saying it out loud! I should have known i was going to grow up weird from a young age, i had psychotic fun. When i was about 8/9 i use to chase my older sister around the house with a Gyuto knife, or that time i pretended to kill my best friend to my neighbour and put tomato sauce all over the knife and on her while he peeped through the letterbox LOL. Or maybe the fact i done my GCSE Dance to the Halloween theme tune and acted out a brother killing his sister through the art of dance, while all the other girls done things like the a maid daydreaming becoming rich ect. Maybe that's why i have crippling anxiety and it's really a blessing in disguise because i could have been a really messed up person lol. Deary me. I've gone completely off track again i can't help it! Maybe I'm on that sugar rush now... If you read this blog with the Halloween theme tune in the background it makes it edgy as fuck!

So yeah, back to what the blog was about, still no 6 pack or surgeries as of yet but i have my goals set and January is just a testing month lol.  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.