Happy New Years!

January 01, 2018
Happy New Year!!
And what a night it was to bring in the new year!

It was suppose to be a quiet family party but who was i kidding, it was never going to be! I started at my best friends family party. Taking my 3L bottle of festive Lambrini with me. I must be the only person who drinks Lambrini these days. People left that drink back in the days where you would get pissed doing spinnies on a school field! Tastes like cat piss but still gets you hammered! And the bonus of nobody else drinking it means its all for your own consumption. We arrive late and the house is already busy! This being because of the tantrums every girl throws while getting ready. I hate my dress, my makeup looks awful, my hair is a piece of shit that sort of thing! We be antisocial and sit with the mums and nans in the back livingroom but it was all couples in the kitchen so we already felt outa place! Time flew while we were there but we made it to 12 o'clock and set off fireworks. A lot of them aiming in our direction and us all running for our lives! But anyway it was time to head into the city centre, i mean this outfit was not going to be wasted!

We started at the usual, Graffiti Bar Liverpool. It's my go too favourite bar since it opened years ago! Not just because of the free bottles i get i promise lol. Jokes, i promote for them in return... Anyway by this point i am so drunk from the house party already it's bound to go downhill from here. I cant even remember going into the club but atleast i was drunk and having fun. As the club was closing soon we decided to move onto the next bar, Vice. I'm starting to really like this after hours bar, it seems the place to be because you do see everybody you know in there! And that includes that fucking fuckboy fucker who I've just recently broken up with!! Just my luck! Completely ruined my vibe. My best friend had my back the whole time and basically told him where to go. But he didn't. He hovered around like a fly on shit. We kept moving around the bar and he was always there! And then he approached me. Ofcourse he approached me. Well actually he sent his friend over first to come and chat then swooped in with "talking to my mate yeah?". He actually had a game plan. He said we needed to chat and i couldn't help but laugh. Chat about what exactly? The bit where you just cut me out your life like i was nothing or the fact you're a compulsive liar with a long term girlfriend? But if it meant him leaving me alone then I'm all ears! He went on to say he's now single, how did i find out ect and basically doesn't think he's done anything wrong. Making me flip out thinking how can anybody be so dumb? Also told him that me and his girlfriend are now friends and basically bond over slagging him off... Leaving him sitting on the couch i re-joined my friends and continued my night ignoring him. Hopefully that will be the end of him and my daily rants about him, he doesn't deserve anymore air time!

I've woken up with a mega hangover! Might be from the Lambrini, Prosecco, Vodka or beers? Not too sure though.. I've had a Jacuzzi and just basically chilled out watching tv and eating shite as usual. Oh and vomited while i was on the phone to F, standard. But while I've been giving myself some self sympathy in bed today it got me thinking. Now i don't want to be the stereotypical 'new year, new me' but i kind of want too! I'm setting my goals and I'm hoping this time next year i can come back to re-read this and accomplish them.
  • Get a 6 pack or atleast completely tone up
  • Get a new car
  • Get a nose job, i do need new boobs but my nose is next
  • Start up another career, because 4 jobs isn't enough...
  • Get a boyfriend? Maybe? I'll sleep on it
  • Start playing piano again
That'll do for now because I'm sitting here with a slice of pizza dangling in my mouth knowing full well that first goal is not happening anytime soon lol. 

Hope you all had a fun filled New Years and i wish you luck for 2018!

xoxo







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.