Drunken Mistakes

December 22, 2017
Ever wake up after a night out and just absolutely dread to look at your phone? Why am i even asking, ofcourse you have. I do this regularly and i always burry myself under my blankets wishing it never happened. People either go really horny and start sending nudes or sexting, preferably having one way conversations. Or do what i do and send a load of abuse to somebody. My culprit last night was the fuckboy with no name that recently screwed me over. I went psychotic fuelled by alcohol since i never got closure and he deserved it lol. It got to the point he blocked all my social medias and my phone number so i then text him from my other phone. Absolute psycho genius. Still didn't get any reply from him like but i got my message or 10 across anyway and told him I'm blogging about him again to my 22,000 readers whoops. But to be honest with you I've woken up literally not bothered by it all. Rang my best friend laughing about it all telling her what I'd done. I'm not going to say I'm over it all because I'm clearly not but I'm certainly not dwelling around over him. I've done the whole self worthless act before and realised why do i have to be the one upset while he's probably out getting his dick wet? So I'm picking myself up and moving on. I guess meeting him was the biggest drunken mistake...
I've done the whole drunken messages to my ex too. Some involve go and die, I'm so pleasant when i want to be. I actually hate arguing, i usually just ignore people but once I've got a drink in me i let loose. I'm not even sure where it all stemmed from because I'd had such a good night drinking with my friends. I guess once i got home and lay in bed where we always where it just hit me. This bitch needs closure!

It's reminded me of a recent event that happened one night after work not long ago. I work in a bar in the city centre mid week doing a sort of hostessing job. It's not exactly hostessing but i don't know what to call it. I basically get dressed up as a geek, get free drinks all night and just have to get pictures with customers at the bar. Pretty much the best job out there! But anyway yeah we went to McDonalds after work and there was a drunk couple infront of us in the queue. And for some reason once we had walked away they started taking the piss out of where we work. So my friend picked up a colouring book from the kids corner and threw it onto his table saying "You need this because you need to grow up!" classic. This then caused him to start shouting abuse over to us and me being a gobby cow starting arguing back. What happened next will shock you. The guy stood up and things started getting really heated. He got in my face so i shoved him away and next minute he punched me right in my face and it sent me flying across the floor causing me to whack my ribs on the corner of the table. But by some miracle i got straight back up and went for him. How dare he hit a girl, especially in public. My friend had to grab him by his hair to pull him off me, i mean this guy wanted to fight me. Considering I'm a tiny blonde i sure gave him a run for his money the faggit. Best outcome to that evening was atleast we managed to eat our McDonalds before it all kicked off and his ended up all over the floor lol! I woke up the next day with a black eye, bruised ribs and a swollen palm. I absolutely hate violence but i was never going to let a guy abuse me physically and for no reason. I've been through that before and never fought back and now I'm much stronger in myself.

I guess me and alcohol and phones and idiot boys all do not mix well... But i am a nice person i promise lol. Just don't piss me off simple. 😂😂

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.