Age Limit on Magaluf?

December 20, 2017
How old is too old to be going too Magaluf?

So turning 24 this year i thought i had accomplished a lot holidays wise. And managed to miss that 'hoey' holiday stage of going to Magaluf! Turns out i was just missing out and now left it to the 'why are you here' age. But anyway, it came about by my friend coming to do my eyelashes and got chatting about holidays. Both with nothing planned for summer, we decided to get looking. More doing it as a joke and sort of excitement just as we talked about it, but in my head I'm screaming me and people are not a good mix. But an hour later i had my bank card out booking us an all inclusive holiday. Now the cheapest last minute place with the highest star ratings was Palma. At a hotel called the BH. My friend had been there before where as i was more Ibiza. But i trusted her decision and had it booked. To be fair the hotel looked really nice and they always had celebrity guests. Now i had just under two weeks to loose 2 stone, buy a whole new wardrobe and come up with a cover story to tell people where i was going.

It's holiday time! After a few abusive messages from friends over going to a place formally known as 'shag a scruff', I'm on my way the airport, swigging ciders on the back seat and ready to see what the fuss has been all about. Getting stopped at security is my daily routine. I always seem to get so nervous while I'm queueing up and start giving the security staff this suspicious look. I look like a drug mule or something throwing my hand luggage in the x-ray machine and running away to the queue to be human x-rayed. I'm sweating by this point, it's my anxiety but it's hitting me at the least convenient time! I'm legit leaving sweat foot prints on the floor lol. I step through and it buzzes every single time! No matter what airport; it always happens. Now this could be down to my weave clipped in on metal clips but i need them in or I'm bald and ugly, or my tongue bar or my nipple bars? I'm not sure but i reckon somebody flicks the switch every time i go through. Like my picture is up in the staff room as a culprit or something. But anyway, I'm always cleared because I'm innocent ofcourse.. Straight to the bar and get on the pints, no matter the time its holiday time!

We land late at night, get checked in, get ourselves showered and ready and me having OCD has to unpack neatly before i can go anywhere. Out for our first night we head the strip and get dragged in by every PR. Now all's i can say is i felt like a pensioner. But this played on our behalf because bar staff seemed to respect us more. It was like the after party of prom, it was complete carnage. With the music ranging from Summer '14 mixes to 'feed them to the lions', it's safe to say i wasn't going to bust out any 'Inbetweeners' moves. Not on night one anyway!

As the nights pass, i loose more self control and dignity. Probably sloppy club necking pour souls and swinging round poles like a lost whale. Drinking god knows what spirits at the free bars. Most nights i can't remember getting home or carried home in true Magaluf spirit. I guess this ideally is where i belong lol. Pool parties are famous in this hotel, and to be fair they were good during summer season. But the down side is the bar queues. Being all inclusive means constant queues. And it got that bad the bar staff where only allowing one drink per person! What a waste of time, you had drank whatever shit mix was poured for you by the time you sat back down by the pool. Bonus on my behalf was in the restaurant, there was a bunch of San Miguel draughts. I had unlimited beer any time i wanted with no queues. This resulted in me passing out by the pool one day and i had to be carried back to my hotel room, where i climbed into the shower and decided to sleep. My friend returned to the room and thought i was dead as she put it and went to knock on our friends room to come help. As they banged and banged on the door i woke up and had sort of sobered up. Guess my skin had absorbed the water! I am the worst drunk in the world, even at my age! We then decide to start getting ready for the night ahead, i mean nothing stops you going out on holiday! And nothing stops you more than vomiting into the toilet then passing out by head butting the toilet seat. But i repped my new bump on my forehead and off we went. We booked a show which is famously known called Pirates Unloaded and it was amazing. Unlimited beer and sangria while you watch pole dancers, acrobats ect. That is more my scene! We kept getting asked why we were in Magaluf, mainly because of the way we looked. I think we stood out compared to the girls running round in bum shorts an converse? But i cannot complain getting called a princess daily. There is vivid memory of the holiday because i think i was legit drunk or passed out the whole time but isn't that how holidays should be?

We managed to make a few friends at the hotel, i say a few, this is mainly because people told us we looked too stuck up to approach! I've had this a lot in the past but it is literally my face. Few drinks down me and I'm shouting Mans not hot in the middle of a sauner club. We have stayed in touch with most people we met too, like you would when you where younger on family holidays. And even visited some in different cities which i will blog about on different days.

But my conclusion is, Magaluf is all fun and games if you drink table cleaner vodka and your 18 years old. Did i mention i went back again 4 months later lol...


OnlyFans 18+
     







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.