Double Life

December 17, 2017
Lets get personal for a minute while i tell you about my current love life. Turns out the guy I've been recently dating has a girlfriend of 2 and a half years and I've been the 'other woman' the past few months. Now usually i would be balling my eyes out asking why me as usual. Like why are all these boys constantly cheating as its not like i look like a toe? But instead I've been speaking to the girlfriend about it all and we are actually becoming friends! Turns out he's done it all before and he is certainly not the guy i thought i knew. I am always one for girl code and I'd expect the same if a girl found out somebody was cheating on me! I'm pretty pissed off over it all as i had developed feelings as you do, but what has annoyed me more is all the lies that have been uncovered today. So i use to get the 'I'm working can't use my phone' every weekend which i believed and respected. Turns out he goes to visit his girlfriend every weekend! Has a second snapchat for all his hoeing and probably another number. I mean could you be bothered going through that much effort? Now more fool me. I think I'm pretty much still in shock but i guess it's a blessing as we were not fully serious just yet. I'm hoping this progresses into the movie 'The Other Woman' and we become best friends and ruin his life.

Now the reason I'm sharing such a personal event is because you see this happening daily and it really grinds on me. We have all been cheated on or lied too in the past at some point. When you are younger i guess this is the norm, but at 25 surely this shouldn't be happening? It's both embarrassing and hurtful for whoever is involved. It's like my previous serious relationship, you get the warnings of don't get with footballers they are all the same. I now vouch for this also lol. We were getting a place together then right before Christmas i find out everything. Then lets not forget he was secretly sleeping with my 'back then' best friend. No wonder my heads a mess, my life is! But i think it's becoming the hardest thing in the world to find somebody who will be loyal to you in this day and age. I would say this is partly due to social media as this is where you will find most of it all stems from. I.E you always see them on the Jeremy Kyle show blaming facebook lol. But if somebody is going to cheat on you then they're going to do it no matter where they are. This is why i'm happy staying single until i find somebody i know I'm going to spend my life with. You let your guard down and somebody comes and ruins it all. I just don't see the point in wasting your young years with a 'fuck boy' who you probably wont be with forever. Missing out on parties, holidays, even just nights out. And what makes things worse is when you see who they have cheated on their partners with its just mind boggling most of the time. Why have a burger when you have steak at home? Men are just meat eaters who are hungry 24/7!

Ways to tell if your fuckboy is cheating 101;
- 2 snapchat accounts
- Phone faced downwards
- Leaves the room for a phonecall
- Turns his phone off
- Will not go anywhere public with you
- Shouts another girls name when having sex like my name aint Maryanne
BYE FELICIA


I know my post is short and extremely biased today but I've got myself a bottle of wine and I'm typing really heavy handed because I'm still so pissed off and have to get it all off my chest. Guess I'll just become the 'crazy cat lady' who is alone but minus the cats because I'm allergic. Excellent. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.