Pole Dancing

November 23, 2017
What is better than waking up covered in bruises and unable to lift your arms up? Sounds like a good night out right? That's how i felt this morning. It all started with a phone call asking if i am interested in starting pole dancing classes since I'm too fat and lazy to join a gym. How hard could it be? Let me answer that right now, EXTREMELY! I can only describe my efforts on my first class as; You know those big hoes who are rubbing a pole between their thighs and jumping onto it and sliding down like a fireman thinking their sexy on a boat party in Magaluf? Yeah that's me. Firstly we were late to the class by almost 20 minutes because we got lost and ended up down some ally way for John Lewis deliveries. So we missed warm ups. I am blaming that why i was so bad. So we get changed and placed on our pole.
I'm in hysterics already. Why am i such a nervous person. I've done pole dancing before in 2014 but i never learned the tricks of the trade. I use to just remove my top and that took the attention away of why i was bad. Logic.

We begin with simple moves, i say simple, unless you have thighs strong enough to hold your bodyweight then you are gonna struggle. Placing two hands on the pole you were taught to fly kick around it, the crucifix which was sitting on the pole legs crossed around it and letting go putting your arms out. Climbing the pole which was extremely hard, wrapping your legs around and pulling yourself up. It sounds simple but it isn't. The pole grabs your skin and pulls it hence all the bruising. I did manage to get half way up the pole though higher than most just need to practice my technique. That is down to the 60 push ups i do daily during my workouts lol. I actually thought i would be stronger and better than i was which was disappointing but i have the strength and passion to succeed. If i finish the course with a toned body, have learned good techniques and my bruising fades, you will most definitely find me being that hoe swinging round the pole in a club showing off the moves!
I will keep you updated with my progress and the funny encounters i have during my course. Hopefully get some videos along the way. 

OnlyFans 18+

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.