Webcam

November 21, 2017
The wonderful life of a webcam model.
After many shall i / shall i not conversations with myself and my mum, i finally bit the bullet and signed up to webcam modelling. Now i know this probably seems worse than doing glamour modelling, but by hell was it easy! I done my research and spoken to other girls i know that do it and joined up to the best paying site which was AdultWork. Now this website caters for other jobs aswel, not just webcam. But that was all i was after. So i ordered a HD plug in webcam and set up my profile ready to begin. I go by my old dancing name Destiny because you do not know who you are speaking with online and they are able to see all of your information. Approached by a London webcam group via the site i am asked to join and given full online training. Now this group edited my profile using words like 'big juicy tits' and 'moist', well I've never clicked the edit profile button so hard in my life. That is not me. I mean i appreciate the help given but i am not prepared to give off an extremely rude vibe to customers.
So profile edited back to the prude way i prefer, i put on some sexy lingerie and switch on my webcam. Okay i am LIVE. A few minutes pass and my screen rings. My nerves are gone. My first paying customer. Now you have the choice for a group chat and private chats. Each are separate prices payed per minute by each customer. I start off with group chats. I am talking to a guy on cam and my screen rings again. More and more people are entering my group chat, all talking away to me. This is easy. It is like sitting on MSN back when you were younger, except getting paid by the minute for it! I state on my profile which levels i will work up too so this stops guys entering the chat shouting "Show us your tits".
Now the levels i did work up too where; group chats i sat in lingerie, sometimes covered with a silk kimono. And private chats for double the price per minute, i would either sit topless if requested or done a small strip tease. I NEVER shown full frontal, and i never took my knickers completely off. This was just the level i wanted to work too. I mean i know there is girls out there who do the full works using toys ect but this just wasn't for me. I made my money easy by basically being good looking on webcam and having good chat. If you can keep a conversation going full of banter then you can earn a fortune by not having to do anything on webcam. It was as simple as that for me. My first day i made £140 in 43 minutes before i disconnected. This was mainly down to me speaking to two different men within that time. One was discussing his job to me and having banter, while the other was a foreign man cooking a curry for his tea and wanted somebody to talk too. You get a lot of lonely people on these types of websites who generally just want to talk to somebody and be able to see them. Not all days where as easy as that ofcourse, but many where.

I only done the webcam for 3 months, i didn't need more than 3 days a week online to earn a decent monthly wage. But webcam was just not for me, as much as i love easy money. I am not saying i would never do it again but for now i will leave it to the pro girls.

OnlyFans 18+

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.