Killing Me Softly

November 24, 2017
This post gets abit dark before we get started.

I'm not sure what it is recently but I've grown a strong love towards serial killers. Not for what they are doing per say, but the art behind some of them. It is the thought, pre planning, the techniques. It amazes me how much effort can go into murdering somebody. I've gotten hooked onto a new series called The Fall and without spoiling the show for you, it has literally got me hot under the collar. I think i am one of those people who has such a dark mind, probably from the way i grew up. The serial killer in this series tends to go for brunettes late 20's, early 30's business women. He wears surgical gloves the whole time leaving no prints. Steals pieces of the victims possessions and snips a piece of their hair to keep as some sort of trophy. He strangles them to death but then bathes them, sometimes bathes with them. Its a precious moment, it's as if he is washing away sins in a religious point of view. He then paints the victims nails with a red varnish so carefully. Moving them back to the bed he delicately poses them naked but with a sheet covering their modest parts. Posing them ensuring the freshly painted nails are in view. Then begins to take pictures. This is his art work, his master pieces he is proud of. He treats each victim the same, he spends his time making sure everything is right. It is a dark art but it is much more thought out than a simple shooting or body ditch. It is like they just switch off all emotion and disconnect from the world to commence such crimes but do it with such passion. Any series/ documentary with murder in seems to be on my watchlist atm. But i am not too sure if i am getting too deep into it... I seem to be so fascinated by them. And to the point where i fancy them because im spending so much time watching them? I think i am loosing the plot.

I've always been fascinated by death. I've been around dead bodies before, the ice cold touch of the skin. Lifting up the eyelids to see the blood shot eyes beneath. What where once hazel become drained to an icy blue as the hours pass. Death has never scared me, when your time comes it will come. I have actually always wanted to work in a morgue doing embalming, where you do the post-mortem. Draining the body and opening them up. But i don't think my qualifications will get me anywhere except inside a mortuary cold chamber itself. 
I was always part of the lads group chats, getting sent videos of people dying. You know the ones i mean, freak accidents ect. It got that bad, i use to have reddit on my phone with a bookmarked page called 'watch people die'. I's exactly how it sounds. I am very dark i admit... 

Now obviously i'm never agreeing with murder with what i have written about on this post, it's just what I'm watching on TV and this is my own personal thoughts towards it.

I promise i am not a psychopath...

OnlyFans 18+

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.