Blonde Bimbo

November 27, 2017
It's funny how many people, mainly guys, are shocked when they realise that I'm not the simple bimbo i seem to come across as. I get it, i make money by taking my clothes off, or the way i portray myself through social media. But that is just my online persona. It makes me money. When you actually get to know me beneath the surface i am a completely different person.

So about the real me; I grew up in a place called Huyton in Liverpool. Growing up was not all that in my life. A lot of mistakes where made and i had a lot of trouble through high school. From starting in Year 7 i began getting bullied and this continued for many years resulting in me transferring schools and unable to sit most of my GCSE'S. Not the best start to adult life but I'm still here. This stemmed my anxiety which spiralled out of control to the point i wouldn't leave the house. I self harmed for years, i was suicidal, i was basically at rock bottom but found strength to keep focusing on getting better. I went counselling and began to get my life back on track.

Forward a year from finishing school i joined a college and studied Business and I.T. I actually love studying and working and i was always a wiz with technology so this became something i enjoyed. During that time i worked in retail in a designer shop in Liverpool too. My first official job with a pay cheque. I was finally starting to grow up and become independent.
I then opened up a fancy dress/ party shop called Wonderland which i ran with my sister. It was my first taste of self employment and i found this really difficult as there was no pay cheque for the hard work we put in as everything went back into the business. This lasted 6 months but decided it was too much hard work at a young age to take on.
My next qualifications came a year from then. At 17/18 i started Dental school and after a year i qualified as a dental nurse. I loved this job, for somebody that hates visiting the dentist, it is more fun watching patients squirm instead. It was a professional career and it made me feel really good in myself. But then i got a job offer from a different sector with a higher paid salary. And you know i will always follow the money. I then began working for a doctor doing medical admin. It is not as easy as i thought it would be. Having to memorise medication, prescriptions, dealing with a lot of deaths with patients and ofcourse the abuse you would get from patients too. I remember getting spat at on the reception glass, the good old memories hey. I worked for 2 different doctors for 3 years and i loved it.
Next came me moving to Ibiza for 7 months. Working in a bar and having 2 days off a month really took its toll though. I went to Ibiza skinny, toned and tanned and came home chubby and pale. Probably the only person who put weight on in Ibiza. But my job was to drink every night so it all adds up.
Coming home from Ibiza i struggled to get a job straight away but i managed to get into a Primary school and start a teacher traineeship. This only lasted 5 months and to be fair it wasn't my dream job as i don't really like children i just know you get 6 weeks summer holidays pay. lol.
Finally, i studied to become a Sports masseuse. This was an impulse career change. I got my Diploma January 2017 and began massaging professionally. I have all the massage bed, oils ect at home and still do this every so often but my websites and modelling are my main priority now.

Then that takes me to the past 2 years becoming a model and doing what i do now for work. I also do bar work and work for the family business doing Party Planning and catering. So when people ask me what i do for a living and i tell them, i get judged thinking I'm just a simple blonde hair big tit bimbo when ive probably had more jobs and qualifications than many i know.

So my moral is never judge a book by its cover. Everybody has their own story to tell and this was mine.

OnlyFans 18+

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.