My Type On Paper

November 28, 2017
Okay that title is obviously a piss take from this summer but it is a funny situation i land my self in all the time. When you get asked what your type is what is the appropriate reply? Tall, dark and handsome? Well mine is not exactly that. Think of it more age 35-40, dad type, probably divorcee. I don't know what it is but i am really god damn attracted to older men. It all started when i was 15/16 and use to go the pub with a few girls from my school. There where boys who we would speak too and one night one of their dads was also in the pub with his friends. Now this boy had being trying to get into me all night but he was the typical fit boy who knew it. So for a start that had already put me off. But when i was told his dad was also in the room i downed my drink and went over and began chatting. It was more of a revenge against his son but i had wanted to go over myself anyway. Now ofcourse nothing happened just a friendly chat but from that point my whole perspective had changed. Speaking to a gentleman, intelligent conversations, the respect he had for me. Not the type of boy who wolf whistles and shouts "Aye bird you're fit you." 

Now fast forward to a more recent day and age, Lets discuss tinder. I have been on and off it for a while. I get people calling me catfish and constantly asking why i need to be on the app. Now my bio says 'we will never meet in person' so this is probably why i also get called a catfish. But anyway, I have my age set 21- whatever the highest age is. Think it's about 60? lol. And i have matched with a few men. The conversations are much different than the younger type who just send gifs. I've been on 3 dates with men i have met on tinder. And that is actually the only people I've met off tinder within the so many years having it. I mainly use it because i love having somebody to chat with, who i can have a laugh with and have no intensions of meeting them. That probably defeats the point in having the app but i have legit made a few good friends from it and have on social media now.

Anyway, so Date 1; This was a good looking man who was around 35. He had booked a restaurant in Liverpool and picked me up. Now this date blew me away, he opened my car door for me, pulled my chair out in the restaurant, walked me to my front door. Everything you want in a gentleman. Oh and he also had 2 houses, a successful business and extremely good on the eye. Bonus! We met again for another date and he spoke about wanting to settle down. Okay this was my second date after breaking up with an ex boyfriend and i was not ready for anything serious again so as i lay my cards on the table we realised we were on two different pages. I never seen him again but i guess he would be happily settled down now and i wish him well.
Date 2; Okay this one makes me howl. I had matched with this lawyer who wasn't exactly my type look wise but he had a charm and whit about himself. So we met in Manchester for a date at an Italian restaurant. Now what i did notice was a few stares. He was only 37 and to be fair he didn't actually look that old but i think because he wasn't the best looking it just looked weird. Like being out with my dad i guess? We had dinner and cocktails, then more cocktails in another bar. Then i took this poor sod to a student bar. What was i thinking. A lawyer dressed smart to a student digs where i would usually go on a week day piss up. Anyway after a few more drinks, he was staggering. What had i done lol. It was time to go home. He called himself a taxi and put me in an Uber on his account. And its safe to say i didn't even text him to see if he got home safe. I never spoke to him again!
Date 3; Now this is my final date so far with Tinder. Mainly because I've deleted my account on it, but I'm just not interested in dating anymore. But this guy i did actually like, He was only 28. He was a gaming software designer. He was a nerd like me. We had a lot of interests in common and the conversation didn't stop. We had dinner in this really beautiful restaurant then went for cocktails afterwards. This date had an early finish as i was getting the train home so we said our goodbyes and kept in touch for a week or so. Then i got the dreaded text. Now this could be an excuse i don't know, but it was his ex girlfriend had been in contact and his head was not in it. So we have not really spoken since but i have not lost out on any sleep...

So that brings me to the end of my dating life so far. It's becoming impossible to take me out on a date, i have lost all interest. My type of date with somebody more my age would be something active. i.e., crazy golf, bowling, snooker ect. I have never replied to a guy that messages me and says 'come to mine', there is no way I'm the type of girl to go to a lads house if i am not dating them. But if you are reading this and your dad is single or you are aged 35-40 and good looking and successful drop me a message, because you are my type on paper.😉  

OnlyFans 18+

      

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.