Paul Who?

December 01, 2017
Do not take offence to this post I'm sorry!

Lets rewind a few years in my life to a time i met a man named Paul.
I had been in Dental school all day and was heading over to my boyfriends at the time for the weekend. I had my bag ready and waited to be picked up. Now at this point i had no idea what was planned, it was usually just chill, shopping and walk the dogs. Well not this weekend. I get picked up and I'm told we are heading to a concert. Excellent. My Ugg boots will fit the scenario brilliantly. There is nothing i hate more than last minute plans. I am a freak with lists and over planning everything. I'm the type of person who packs for holiday two weeks earlier. So anyway, yes we are heading a concert and i have to be ready to leave in 30 minutes. This includes me showering, picking a shit outfit from the many shit ones i packed, curling my hair and doing my makeup. As you could probably already guess, i looked shit!

We all pile into the taxi and head into the city centre and arrive at the 02 Academy. The queues are huge but we had VIP passes so we used a separate door and sat in a separate area. The beers are getting ordered and i am standing in a VIP section in a pair of Ugg boots. I mean can the ground just swallow me up now? I spot a blonde woman extremely dressed up staring at me for a split second. I'm standing there looking at the ground with embarrassment with my outfit, annoyed at my boyfriend for putting me in this situation. I think i actually had tights on too, Jesus Christ. But anyway yes, this woman starred at me and i just felt so awkward. She was surrounded by a group of men in suits so i thought she must have been important. We moved away and found a space we could all stand to watch the show. I sang along to a few songs which i surprisingly knew, and danced as much as my heavy shoes would allow.

Next is followed by the VIP After Party. I spot food, send my partner for the drinks while i stock up on buffet. That's just me in a nutshell. Forever raiding the buffet table. And suddenly i spot this blonde woman again in the corner. Now i notice her clearly and she sits with two body guards standing beside her. I am speechless. It is Pamela Anderson. My idol! And here's me eating a spring roll in an outfit you see on a chav in a park. Where is this hole that was suppose to swallow me up?! I cannot stop staring at her. I then realise she was in Liverpool for the Pantomime on tour. Nobody was allowed to approach her the body guards made sure of that but i wouldn't even dream of asking for a picture looking like this, and i wasn't able to get close enough to sniff her hair like a perve.

While my attention is drawn on Pamela, along strolls an older couple to come and say hello to my boyfriends parents. These are all friends hence us having the VIP tickets ect so i turn my head and this gentleman's hand is out to shake mine. I give a brief shake and politely say hello to them both. But in my mind i am screaming PAMELA FUCKING ANDERSON. My brain is not in my body, I'm shaking this mans hand and my mind is sitting with Pamela acting out scenes as if she was wanting to be my friend. The couple turn away and continue their evening greeting guests. I am then informed the guy i have just met is SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY. Like how did i not think considering I've just been his concert? I must have came across so rude or simply uninterested but to be honest at that point i sort of was. God forgive me.

So i guess you can say i have shaken Sir Paul McCartneys hand and met him which people only dream of and i guess i took it for granted. Damn you Pamela Anderson and your beautiful distracting face. 


OnlyFans 18+

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.